- Bookings must be made in advance with full payment to secure your space.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- By booking you accept that there are financial and personal risks associated with coming into contact with Covid-19 whilst attending a netball session and you cannot hold Girls Attack! & OLNC responsible for any future cases that may be contracted by a player at a coaching session.
- Sessions missed for any personal reasons cannot be refunded, made up or transferred.
- However, give us 14 or more days’ notice and we will do our best change your dates within the same holiday season or term (e.g. summer) subject to availability, free of charge, if you email us or chat to us first.
- If you purchased a discounted weekly price, and wish to then split up the days across different weeks, your booking will then be recalculated using the standard daily rate, which may result in an additional charge.
Wet weather policy
- Girls Attack! and Oxted Ladies Netball Club are an all-weather sports coaching provider.
- We will always be on site unless we contact you if adverse weather makes the courts unsafe. If we have to cancel a session due to bad weather, we will do our best to offer an alternative session for you to attend, however this may not always be possible.
- During our camps, clubs and training sessions photos may be taken of participants to be used as images or video for publicity purposes on our website and in printed/ social media. Please contact us if you want to opt out of this.
We take your privacy very seriously and only use the info you give us to contact you directly about current or future clubs/workshops/camps/events.
- Transparency: We collect contact details (name and age of child and any relevant medical info, your name, tel number and email) when you register for a session with us and only use that info to inform you about relevant details and make you aware of upcoming events.
- Control: You can email us at email@example.com, or call us at any time and we will delete your contact details from our system.