Minis and Juniors Netball for girls age 6-15.
As well as working in different schools we also offer programmes and workshops throughout the year.
- Term-time skills training and match play on Saturday mornings (including friendlies with other clubs and schools)
- After school clubs e.g. St. Mary’s, Oxted Fridays 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Workshops and holiday camps run throughout the year.
Our holiday camps are suitable for all ages and abilities and are designed to reinforce and improve basic movement and ball skills as well as core fitness and stability. We work towards building tactical and game awareness elements tailored to players’ skills and experience. All this knowledge and skill is put into practice with plenty of match play. Each camp day will have a specific theme that the coaching will focus on, whether that’s related to attacking skills or mastering a defensive element and is built around participants age/ability/experience.
We often invite ‘Super Coaches’ to come along for extra inspiration and coaching tips; we’ve had Superleague players and Olympians in the past!
Our aim is that girls come away having learnt something challenging and new in a fun, friendly team environment.
Contact us for more information, or book your next session below!
A note about….
- Bookings must be made in advance with full payment to secure your space
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Sessions missed for any personal reasons cannot be refunded, made up or transferred
- However, give us 14 or more days’ notice and we will do our best change your dates within the same holiday season or term (e.g. summer) subject to availability, free of charge, if you email us or chat to us first.
- If you purchased a discounted weekly price, and wish to then split up the days across different weeks, your booking will then be recalculated using the standard daily rate, which may result in an additional charge.
Wet weather policy
- Girls Attack! and Oxted Ladies Netball Club are an all-weather sports coaching provider. We will always be on site unless we contact you if adverse weather makes the courts unsafe. If we have to cancel a session due to bad weather, we will offer an alternative session for you to attend.
- During our camps, clubs and training sessions photos may be taken of participants to be used as images or video for publicity purposes on our website and in printed/ social media. Please contact us if you want to opt out of this.
St Mary’s After School Summer Term 2021
After-school Girls Attack! sessions – 3:15pm-4:30pm every Friday. 10 weeks of netball in the Summer term.
After-school Girls Attack! sessions – 3:15pm-4:30pm every Friday at St Mary’s C of E Primary School for pupils at St. Mary’s in years 1-6. Join us for 10 weeks in the Summer term to for some fun ball skills, fitness and match play. Term starts April 23rd.
Day 1: April 23, 2021
Day 2: April 30, 2021
Day 3: May 07, 2021
Day 4: May 14, 2021
Day 5: May 21, 2021
Day 6: May 28, 2021
Day 7: June 11, 2021
Day 8: June 18, 2021
Day 9: June 25, 2021
Day 10: July 02, 2021
Start time: 15:15 BST
End time: 16:30 BST
Venue: St Mary's C of E Primary School
Saturday Morning Netball Club Summer 2021
Brilliant fun, skills training and match play for all abilities and experience, girls 6+ every Saturday morning. Oxted School, RH8 0AB. Entrance via Park Road.
Availability: 17 Spots left
10 week course on Saturday mornings, April 24th – July 3rd (half term June 5th)
Brilliant fun, skills training and match play for all abilities and experience, girls 6+ at Oxted School, RH8 0AB. Entrance via Park Road.
- Years 1-3: 8.55-10.10am
- Years 4-6: 9 – 10.20am
- Years 7+: 9.05-10.30am
Day 1: April 24, 2021
Day 2: May 01, 2021
Day 3: May 08, 2021
Day 4: May 15, 2021
Day 5: May 22, 2021
Day 6: May 29, 2021
Day 7: June 12, 2021
Day 8: June 19, 2021
Day 9: June 26, 2021
Day 10: July 03, 2021
Start time: 08:55 a.m. BST
End time: 10:30 a.m. BST
Venue: Oxted School, Bluehouse Lane RH8 0AB
Directions: Netball courts are above the astro pitch from the main car park via the Park Road entrance