Minis and Juniors Netball for girls age 5-15.
As well as working in different schools we also offer programmes and workshops throughout the year.
- Term-time skills training and match play on Saturday mornings (including friendlies with other clubs and schools)
- Monthly minis workshops on the 1st Sunday of every month, for girls in Year R – Year 4
- After school clubs e.g. St. Mary’s, Oxted Fridays 3.15pm – 4.30pm
- Workshops and holiday camps run throughout the year.
Our holiday camps are suitable for all ages and abilities and are designed to reinforce and improve basic movement and ball skills as well as core fitness and stability. We work towards building tactical and game awareness elements tailored to players’ skills and experience. All this knowledge and skill is put into practice with plenty of match play. Each camp day will have a specific theme that the coaching will focus on, whether that’s related to attacking skills or mastering a defensive element and is built around participants age/ability/experience.
We often invite ‘Super Coaches’ to come along for extra inspiration and coaching tips; we’ve had Superleague players and Olympians in the past!
Our aim is that girls come away having learnt something challenging and new in a fun, friendly team environment.
Contact us for more information, or book your next session below!
A note about….
- Bookings must be made in advance with full payment to secure your space
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Sessions missed for any personal reasons cannot be refunded, made up or transferred
- However, give us 14 or more days’ notice and we will do our best change your dates within the same holiday season or term (e.g. summer) subject to availability, free of charge, if you email us or chat to us first.
- If you purchased a discounted weekly price, and wish to then split up the days across different weeks, your booking will then be recalculated using the standard daily rate, which may result in an additional charge.
Wet weather policy
- Girls Attack! and Oxted Ladies Netball Club are an all-weather sports coaching provider. We will always be on site unless we contact you if adverse weather makes the courts unsafe. If we have to cancel a session due to bad weather, we will offer an alternative session for you to attend.
- During our camps, clubs and training sessions photos may be taken of participants to be used as images or video for publicity purposes on our website and in printed/ social media. Please contact us if you want to opt out of this.
St Mary’s After School Autumn Term 2021
After-school Girls Attack! sessions – 3:15pm-4:30pm every Friday. 10 weeks of netball in the Autumn term. No netball on Friday 24th Sept (school INSET day) or Fri 29th October (half term).
After-school Girls Attack! sessions – 3:15pm-4:30pm every Friday at St Mary’s C of E Primary School for pupils at St. Mary’s in years 1-6.
Join us for 10 weeks in the Autumn term to for some fun ball skills, fitness and match play. Term starts September 10th 2021 and ends on Nov 26th. No netball on Friday 24th Sept (school INSET day) or Fri 29th October (half term).
Day 1: September 10, 2021
Day 2: September 17, 2021
Day 3: October 01, 2021
Day 4: October 08, 2021
Day 5: October 15, 2021
Day 6: October 22, 2021
Day 7: November 05, 2021
Day 8: November 12, 2021
Day 9: November 19, 2021
Day 10: November 26, 2021
Start time: 15:15 BST
End time: 16:30 BST
Venue: St Mary's C of E Primary School
Monthly Minis Netball. Dates in 2021: Oct 3rd, Nov 7th, Dec 5th
For girls in Years R-Y4, the first Sunday of every month we are running fun netball sessions. Book your session tickets here. 9.30-10.30am, Hazelwood School netball courts, Wolf’s Hill, Oxted, RH8 0QU. Sessions in 2021: Oct 3rd, Nov 7th, Dec 5th
Day 1: October 03, 2021
Day 2: November 07, 2021
Day 3: December 05, 2021
Start time: 09:30 BST
End time: 10:30 BST
Venue: Hazelwood School, RH8 0QU
Directions: Netball courts are through past the amphitheater, past the sports hall towards the back of the school.
You may also like…